1. SPORT PRO s.r.o., ID No. 24810584, with its registered office at Jaurisova 515/4, Prague 4, 140 00 (hereinafter referred to as the “controller”), is the controller of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
2. The contact details of the controller are as follows:
Address: Jaurisova 515/4, Prague 4, 140 00
Telephone: +420 775 558 518, +393 477 278 021
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal basis for processing personal data is:
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, if no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are requested during the order, providing personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, and the contract cannot be concluded or performed by the controller without providing personal data,
- sending commercial communications and conducting other marketing activities.
3. The controller does not engage in automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent to such processing.
1. The controller will retain personal data for:
- The period necessary to perform rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to enforce claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- The period until the consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, but no longer than 5 years, if personal data is processed based on consent.
2. After the retention period has expired, the controller will delete personal data.
Recipients of personal data (controller’s subcontractors)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons:
- Involved in the delivery of goods/services/payment processing based on the contract,
- Involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- Providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of email/cloud services.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access your personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- rectify your personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict the processing of your data according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- erase your personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 of the GDPR, and
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another controller, according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- rwithdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in writing or electronically, to the address or email of the controller specified in Section III of these terms.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, especially secure storage of backups and secure access passwords.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by them have access to personal data.
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of personal data protection in their entirety.
2. By checking the consent box on the online form, you agree to these terms of personal data protection in their entirety.
3. The controller is authorized to change these terms. The new version of the terms of personal data protection will be published on their website or sent to your email address provided to the controller.
These terms become effective as of January 1, 2023.